MOXsonic Travel and Hotel
MOXsonic (Missouri Experimental Sonic Arts) will be held March 8-9, 2019 at the University of Central Missouri in Warrensburg, MO, 64093.
If flying in, Kansas City International (code: MCI) is the closest major airport.
(There is a small airfield in Warrensburg, but no direct commercial flights.)
There is a train from Kansas City to Warrensburg twice a day, however, it is *highly* recommended that you rent a car at the airport.
Hotel information and registration
There is limited room availability due to a training weekend for the National Guard Reserve, so book your lodging soon! (No advance payment needed.)
- Fairfield: 355 E Russell Ave, Warrensburg, MO 64093 • marriott.com • (660) 422-3540 • no discount
- Comfort Inn: 15 percent discount, say you are with “University of Central Missouri” (UCM). Only five rooms available at this time. 609 E Russell Ave, Warrensburg, MO 64093 • choicehotels.com • (660) 429-4848
- Holiday Inn Express: 10 rooms available, no discount. 626 E Russell Ave, Warrensburg, MO 64093 • ihg.com • (660) 747-3000
- Days Inn: “UCM Music” group discount: Single bed $63.90, two bed, $72.90. 204 E Cleveland St, Warrensburg, MO 64093 • wyndhamhotels.com • (660) 429-2400
- Super 8: Some rooms available. 439 E Russell Ave, Warrensburg, MO 64093 • wyndhamhotels.com • (660) 429-2183 • no discount
Jeff’s Favorite downtown:
Cafe Blackadder…something for everyone from the carnivore to vegan or gluten-free.
Java Junction: Quality pour-overs, espresso and more. BE sure to visit the KCEMA event for free coffee on Saturday!